RAW-FOOD  May 2000

RAW-FOOD May 2000

Detoxify the brain for better health

Elnora Van Winkle <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 14 May 2000 05:33:18 +0000

Date:    Sat, 13 May 2000 07:36:28 -1000
From:    Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Human phsyiology, fat, and the brain

>Aajonus Vonderplanitz' results with remission from cancer using high raw
>animal fat diets are statistically valid. He did not make this up. Ellie

On what data do you base this knowledge? Kirt

>The
>reason many of his clients eventually died is that they were unable to
>stay with the diet because of their food addictions, especially
>addiction to processed and cooked carbohydrates. Ellie

On what data do you base this knowledge? Kirt

This is based on information in his book and that I have received from
him personally and which is validated in the established mechanisms of
physiology. If his work were published in a peer reviewed medical
journal it doesn't sound like you would accept it any more readily,
since you don't accept my toxic mind theory which is also published in
peer reviewed medical journal. You previously judged it as too simple,
without studying the evidence in my paper, and with no neuroscience
backgound to make such a judgement. Why do you ask for evidence for
Aajonus' work when you are not interested in exploring it. You would
need to study physiology and learn something about how the body works
in
order to fairly judge Aajonus' work.

As Schopenhauer said, "All truth passes through
three stages: First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

>Of course it is too soon for statistics with
>Instinctive eaters who eat raw animal fat--there are not that many of
>us--but the evidence is beginning to mount. Ellie

Yeah, it is. Death from cancer, life threatening viral and bacterial
infections, pedaphilia acting-out, obsession with food and purity,
etc.
If you accept Aajonus' "statistics" why not make up some for
instinctos?
;) Kirt

I am uncomfortable with the suggestion that I 'make up' something.
It's
insulting, suggests dishonesty on my part, sounds like anger
misdirected
at me, and suggests your need for more recovery. If Instinctive eaters
died, it is less likely from the bacteria, etc, than from underlying
toxicosis. Pedaphilia acting out is a sex addiction, obsession with
food
a food addiction---these fade away when one recovers from the basic
addicition of codependency. I am aware that Berger's wife and others
died from cancer even though Instinctive eaters, and that Berger is
jailed for an addiction. If the toxicosis in the brain (caused by the
underlying addiction of codependecny) is not cleared out, the nervous
system cannot daily detoxify the periphery and prevent cancer. This is
why I am offering a means for recovery from the basic addiction of
codependency. Probably the whole human race is (or was) codependent.
(see Melody Beattee's statistics) I am also aware that my article is
confrontational and those in denial often misdirect anger at me. I
hope
you will check out the symptoms of codependency and see if you are
perphaps in denial.

http://www.wholepersoninc.com/codepend3.html

>Also since I did the
>emotional detox to clear out my brain and nervous system as described in
>my article, The Biology of Emotions, (based on my scientific article
>below) my sympathetic nervous system can do its daily job of detoxing
>and I seldom get sick. Ellie

Ellie, I am glad you have recovered your health, but if you don't have
skepticism regarding Aajonus, and if you are unable to see (or
rationalize away) the important examples of instincto health troubles,
it may be thatyour nervous system has a bit more to detox.

Cheers,
Kirt

I do not see the problems you speak of with Instinctive eating as
having
anything to do with Instinctive eating. Toxic minds are prone to false
belief. May I suggest you read all my articles and the Testimonals
before you decide whose brain is still toxic, yours or mine? And if
you
wish to attack Aajonus please study some physiology. I do not support
his entire approach, but his evidence for the need for more fat is
valid. If you wish to attack my theory please educate yourself first
in
neurophysiology. Hope you will read the Endorsements on:

http://home.earthlink.net/~clearpathway/teste.html

Ellie