VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2024 15:12:07 +0000
Sherry

Have you posed this question on a Groups.io list or asked one of the
moderator/owners of a list?
I have never knowingly received one of these "alledged" msgs; and I bet
you many others are wondering the same thing.
I'm on the subscription list of around 20 groups -- some I post reasonably
regularly and a few none at all.
This potentially is a Pandora's box for Groups.io if they unintentionally
delete active users.
Make certain you have the subscription addresses for groups important to
you.
Groups.io msgs have an unsubscribe address at the bottom of each msg; so
removing the "un" from those addresses will give you how to resubscribe.