TELEHEALTHNEWS Archives

TelehealthNews Newsletter

TELEHEALTHNEWS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marlene Maheu PhD <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TelehealthNews Newsletter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2013 10:43:18 -0500
Dear TelehealthNews Colleague,

After receiving serious complaints for closing our shopping cart on
New Year's Eve when so many of you were celebrating, we've
re-opened the Telehealth Summit cart for 72 hours, starting today.
(We promise we''ll ~never~ close a cart on New Year's Eve again!)

If you're one of the many professionals who looked at the
Telehealth Summit and forgot to register, c'mon back. Or if you're
already registered and want to tell your colleagues about it,
now's your last chance. http://summit.telehealth.org/register
We'll close the cart again after Wednesday, January 16th, at
midnight.

You can complete the 10-hour training in a day, over a week, or over
a year. If you like, you can even take longer to complete all
10 CEUs or 8 CMEs in our 24/7, state-of-the-art e-learning
environment.

    * Listen to the audio files between sessions with
      clients/patients
    * Pick and choose the topics that interest you
    * Gloss over some and dig deep into the transcripts
    * Study the slides for those you deem most relevant to your work
    * Carry the Kindle version of those transcripts with you on your
      next airplane ride, or read it when you are stuck waiting for
      your next dental appointment

There isn't anything like this learning experience anywhere else --
online or offline. Have a look by clicking here:
http://summit.telehealth.org/register

Start the New Year with a new perspective on how to expand your
practice comfortably, legally and ethically from the convenience of
your laptop.

Regards,

Marlene

P.S. What have you got to lose? As always, we offer a 30-day, 100%
money-back guarantee. Join us for a fresh start with a 21st Century
practice in this new year.

Join us at this one-time-only Grand Opening price:
http://summit.telehealth.org/register