RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 1997 11:39:02 -0600 (CST)
>If any of you have any hints or suggestions or look-out fors on an
>extended juice diet like this, I'd love to hear them.

Good luck with your juice diet! I have done quite a lot of juicing 70 +
50 days being my longest. I found getting lots of sun & and fresh air
to be helpful, along with moderate exercise and lots of rest, and
having only few commitments is best as stress can be a real drain. Also
go easy on the fruit juices as they easily will set you up for
cravings. Skin brushing is good and a colonic or two would not hurt if
followed by a bacterial implant. Adding green powders such as Barley
Green to your juices is a good idea and even protein powders if you are
concerned with loosing lean body mass. If you need some moral support
down the way do not hesitate to contact me.

Best, Peter