RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 17:44:52 -0500
You asked for someone who has experience with tetanus. I got tetanus
when I
was 13. I had had my immunization at age 5 but it must have become
weakened. I was out of school for 6 weeks. In the hospital for 18
days. The
doctors said it would have killed me if I hadn't had the immu at age
5. I
had the skin worn off the insides of my ankles from ice skates in the
early
afternoon. Then went to play with my friend where her father was
working as
a watchman. This was a Sunday and the factory wasn't in opperation
that
day. This had affected my health ever since. I have been really sick
for
years. Trying the raw diet to get better which it is helping.
I can understand your concerns with the immunizations. It is a
decision you
have to make. Maybe your immunity is up to the challenge but I was
only 13
and not unhealthy. Nancy