RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Stankiewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 18:51:01 -0400
All I can say is that there is research that show that these things help.
But if wrongly used you'll get into problems.  For example: using the South
Pole will cause growth, in anything!  So if there is a tumor there or
bacteria, it will grow!

At 09:59 PM

7/6/1998 -1000, you wrote:
>>Anyone here have any information on bio-magnet therapy?
>
>All hearsay. Some folks swear by em. Ironically, I tend to think they are
>for real because a friend of my mom's became seriously ill after using them
>once. If they do work, one would suspect they wouldn't work for
>everyone--that they could harm some. Who knows?
>
>Cheers,
>Kirt
>
>Secola  /\  Nieft

John Stankiewicz, Nutritionist. Obscure health related info:
http://www.micronauts.com