RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ombodhi thoren st john <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 12:32:24 -0800
--+++  What To Expect From Others  +++--

	At times we meet people who are quite skeptical, critical, and
sometimes hostile regarding our program.  We have found it is never wise
to try to convince people who are openly antagonistic to our dietary
approach to healing.  Most pleple are not ready to give up their ethnic
foods, their addictions and lifestyle, or their faith in the medical
faculty.  The individual who lives this diet and expresses boundless
health provides the most stunning proof that this program is effective.

	In terms of what to expect during your detoxification period, we
can offer a few guidelines.  Actually, 60% of accumulated wastes will be
released in the first seven days of your program, but complete healing
and restoration of the body takes a number of years and breaks down into
stages of 7-year increments.  It will take the first seven years to
completely rebuild the body in the following phases:

1 day - 1.5 years ..... Digestive cleansing-major fat deposits and
			calcifications removed.

1.5 - 2 years ......... Deep tissue cleansing and joint cleansing.

2 - 5 years ........... Bone structure, cartilage, and further joint
			cleansing.

5.5 - 6.25 years ...... Organ re-positioning and renewal.

6.25 - 7 years ........ Brain tissue and neurological cleansing.

	Cleansing reactions may ensue as layer after layer is stripped
away.  But you will feel better and better as time passes.  Due to the
body's cellular intelligence, every part is affected by the whole.  And,
when one part is renewed, this leads to greater and greater integrity and
harmony within the whole being.
	During the second 7-year cycle, the emotional body is cleansed
and refined.  The third 7-year cycle brings out enhanced universal
understanding.

permission from _Hippocrates Health Program_
						by Brian R. Clement