RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 19:37:51 -0700
Folks who are interested in the German naturalism movement might also be
interested in a fascinating little book called _Children of the Sun_ by
Gordon Kennedy.  It has many old pictures and covers such important figures
as Louis Kuhne, Adolph Just, Benedict Lust, Arnold Ehret, and more.  If
you're interested in purchasing this book, I encourage you to write to Mr.
Kennedy at

Nivaria Press
P.O. Box 135
Ojai  CA  93024