RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynton Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 19:23:25 GMT
Stefan,
>Bye bye and have a good raw time,

This sounds like you are leaving the list,
I have enjoyed your posts,  wish you well in your travels.

Regarding your enzyme question, it was my impression that it was
Howell's
main contention that intake of enzymes was important for health.
Since
then, of course, it has been found that lectins also play an important
part
in one's health.

My basic problem is finding vegetables that I like to eat raw - at
present
only zuccini, carrot and sweet potato!  The rest I cook.

regards,
Lynton