RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 20:49:47 -0200
Susan wrote:

(snip)
>Could I be eating too much fruit?  I started eating meat after many years
>vegetarian.  Could meat give me gas?
>Otherwise I have lots of energy, don't get sick (knock wood) and heal fast.
>Anyone else experience this painful gassiness?

    I feel the same gassiness, but not painful.Just unconvinient. I tend
to relate it to the large amount of fruits I eat(I don't eat meat). And from
readings in this list and from some articles,  I tend to relate it,also, due
to miscombination, enzyme factors, and aerobic/anaerobic food digestion. I'm
not quite clear on this facts, although. But I rather have benigne
flatulence then going saddly SAD. I might even say that if some  day  I
don't have
those gasses, I feel like there must have been some slip from my diet.
    I'd like to ask you this other question that I use to make  to all ppl I
know that once vegan , gets back to eating meat, so(with no silly prejudices
at all) what reason brought  you back to meat?

>Eating raw fruits, vegetables and meat (I eat cooked nuts tho' because I
>can't find any raw ones locally) is giving me gas in a big way. What am I
>doing wrong?

    I guess is not the raw side of the question

    Hope someone can clear  things up for us.
        Best Regards,
            Helio