RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Roberta J Leong, LAc" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 07:47:41 -0800
Hi Peter,

> Oprah will show off NFL as the latest sideshow from nutty, fruity
> California.  This will benefit her ratings and probably set back raw foods
> another couple of decades.

I would hope, although I have no idea if Oprah might be influenced a
little differently if she received mail (does she get email?) expressing
some of the thoughts shared here about NFL; she probably isn't aware of
other raw-foodist groups if she is planning an NFL show.  I see there is
a webpage ( at http://www.oprahshow.com/ ) - I wonder if she does take
suggestions.  She has a tremendous influence and does some good
self-help shows so I would hope her slant would be raw foods for better
health, not raw-foodists as crazy people.

regards
roberta