RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Frank Wuts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 12:18:47 -0800
Peter:
> Frank, thanks for sharing this with us and keep us up-dated on how this
> program is working out for you.  Do you happen to know what your albumin
> and IGF-1 levels were before you started this regimen?

> I expect it will not be too long before I break down and order this program
> which consists of a book, special soaps and tools (brushes I think) and
> instructions on how to use it all. The price is somewhere in the
> neighborhood of $75. If anybody is interested the number for ordering is
> 1-888-262-5700.

The starter pack has a list price of $39.95, which lasts for 1 or 2
months depending on how generous you are. I have two blood test to
compare to: 46 g/L with a ratio of 2.1 and 44 g/L with a ratio of 1.6,
so I am better off than most with an average of 41 g/L and a ratio of
1.4. I am three weeks into the program and plan to wait another three
weeks for a retest. My sinuses are much clearer than they have been for
about a year. Also a number of times I felt like I was going to get a
cold but have not. I'll report when I get a final test.

Frank.