RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Renga Rajan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 23:46:42 GMT
Gary

>The whole idea of yin/yang and applying this to food is not
>based on any sound scientific ideas or logic in my opin.

Yin/Yang may be not definable precisely in scientific terms, however,
they
are based on good logic. They have something called '7 Theorams and 12
principles' and yin/yang is derived from them. If you have not read
any
books by George Ohzawa, then, I urge you to refer to them. It is
certainly a
good tool to understand ourselves in a better way.

>>It won't make you feel tired like fruitarian diets.

>I don't know what your definition of fruitarian is, but
>the above statement is not true based on my experience.

I used to live on fruits for some time. Fruits kept me hungry all the
time,
which made me feel like tired. Since I was hungry all the time, I
could not
take my mind off from food related thoughts for long time. It may be
just
for me. May be, had I included some kind of nuts, it would have made
me feel
better. No doubt that fruit diet is very good to detox the body, but
not
more than that IMO.

Renga