RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandy Labedz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 1996 23:10:20 -0500
Hi Peter,

Thanks for your thoughts but I don't feel any curiosity whatsoever about
eating meat.  I've done that in the past before my vegetarian days, even
steak tartare (sp.?).  My health is very much better as a vegetarian.  The
thought of eating flesh is repugnant, my body gives me clear signals to the
mere thought!  I don't need to eat the flesh of another to be healthy and
really doubt that anyone does.  I realize each of us has to find our own way,
it's just unfortunate when that way involves the suffering and death of
another.  If one feels that animal products really add a missing ingredient,
why not raw, organic, dairy or eggs?  At least the taking of a life is not
involved.  And again, what magic ingredient could be in flesh that is not in
dairy or eggs?

I'll leave these particular experiments to others!

Smiles,

Sandy