RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tiina Mäkelä <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 18:53:06 +0200
Kirt:

>The important point is whether or not these women are actually ovulating
>and if so are they capable of reproducing. If not, that is a clear sign
>that they are under metabolic stress, not in superb health. Athletes
>expending huge amounts of calories, bulimics surviving on very few
>calories, and women who are starving have also lost menses.

These women obviously did not suffer from malnutrition because
they had recovered from cancer and other serious illnesses. Kristine
Nolfi (she was/is a doctor) had a breast cancer herself and after
she swift to 100 % unheated diet the tumor disappeared. Even minor
portions of cooked food made her tumor to recur. She tested herself
this way a few times and the result was always the same.

I found those two booklets only in Finnish. The names are (translated)
"My experiences on raw food" and "Living food". She also founded
a sanitarium in Denmark. A couple of years ago a Danish man whose
name I`ve forgotten told in veg-raw list that the sanitarium still
exists and I also got the address there because I wished to visit the
place during my summer vacation trip through Danmark. But I never
managed to go there. I recall the name of Nolfi`s sanitary was `Humlegård`.
BTW, together with raw veggie foods Nolfi also used raw goat milk and
I recall she considered especially the milk an essential and important
part of her curative diet.

If anyone remember the name of Danish man, please tell me!

Love,
Tiina