RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Mayne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 May 1998 11:14:37 -0400
Fred:
> >When I found out about the relation between our diet and today's
> >problems (ill-health,pollution, crime, Tom Billings, etc), many
> >years ago, I decided to become a vegetarian.

Peter:
> And what true wit.  Tom, you must have made quite an impression on this
> raw, battle-hungry warrior. ;-)

Yeah, Tom really seems to have a way of getting under the skin
of the extremests (like Fred, NFL, and as of late, our "esteemed"
astrologer). And this is without apparent direct confrontation.
I appreciate Tom publicly taking his stance against such zealotry,
and the potshots he has to endure in return.

And speaking of web pages, I find it curious to see links to a
"FAQ" by NFL adjacent to some fine articles authored by Tom on
the same page:

http://www.living-foods.com/articles/

At least they did not appear to include David Wolfe's "essay" that
Ward later exposed to be mostly the words of another author.

Regards,

David