RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 1997 14:18:31 -0800
The following is an edited copy of an e-mail written by Morris Krok,
information re: the identity of the person making the inquiry.  Other
than the edits required to protect the identity of the recipient, the
material is presented here as received from Morris.

Regards,
Tom Billings

===========begin material by Morris Krok=======================

        I do not uses glasses in front of the computer nor do I wear
glasses when I drive. Worse than the glare from the computer is the
quantity of cooked food people eat three or more times a day that slimes up the twenty
four feet of small intestines and four feet of colon. The slime and
fermentative products of these cooked mucous foods spreads to every niche
of the body including the sinuses, nasal passages and ear passages which
befogs the thinking and affects the eyesight. Furthemore I do not sit hours
in front of the computer, it is very seldom that I spend more than an hour
during the day in front of it.
        You have wrongly been taught at university that one's eyesight must
deteriorate with age. There is on record how some persons retained perfect
eyesight throughout a long life.
        When one is on a strict raw food diet, not more than twice a day,
it is amazing how the entire mind and body is transformed. The great secret
is to eat very little at night, a few pieces of fruit or some juice or just
a few glasses of water. This ensures that one does not go to sleep on a
dirtied stomach or a stomach too full of food. The next morning continue
the cleansing process by drinking ten or more glasses during the course of
the morning so as to assist the body to wash away all the slime and unwanted
sediment that has accumulated in the membraneous tract since infancy. The
cleaner the digestive tract becomes the more one will be satisfied with a
little fruit, some nuts, a few raisins, a carrot or two (not necessary to
live only on fruit).
        What is mentioned above is life's greatest teachings becauses it
shows that if we want to start the day right we must end it right, and by
ending it right we must start it right. Apart from the muscles becoming
firmer, joints more supple, headstand becomes more pleasurable, cleaner
tongue, hair more glossy, disappearance of body odour, the mind is
continually impressed with gleams of innovation. How do you think I wrote
my little programme "Just Von Click" where I never have to put a space
after a punctuation mark, capitalize the first word of a sentence etc., is
by following the hunches from within over the past few years. I never
planned to do any programming -  it just came to me in small segments.

        Cleanse the stomach so the purified mind can be forever inspired.
        Truth comes in small segments to he who is attuned.
        End the day right if you want to start it right.
        Miracles are wrought on an empty clean alimentary canal.
        Anything that the body cannot use or is excessive to its needs is
	only a hindrance to its efficient and finer workings.
        When you wash out the fermentative and putrefying filth from
	civilized eating that feed our symptoms from birth, the mind is
	transformed and body energized.
        Food appears to be only a catalyst that stimulates the body but
	never becomes part of tissue, bone and muscle.
        Only when the back passage is unblocked will life's champagne flow.

        Hatha and Raja Yoga are life's most amazing siences and what is
detailed above is based on their teachings. Just think how over three
thousand years they discovered the key to a balanced life without drugs,
vaccines, labels and names, and without hundreds of supplements that are
found in health shops. Their method is simple but today it is impossible
to unravel man's confused thinking and complex practices.

        "Slim and lissom body, joyous face, sonorous voice, sparkling eyes,
positive good health, virility, exuberance of vitality and radiance and
purity of the nervous system are the characteristics of Hatha Yoga."
        An aphorism out of Hathayogapradipika.

        They also wrote; "By removing the impurities of the nadis (nerves), the
air can be restrained according to one's wish, and the appetite is
increased, the divine sound is awakenend and the body becomes healthy."

        What is written here is based on my studies since 1951 and no
matter how you research the libraries and the web, you will find no
teachings more profound for those who want to become a lean, mean thinking
machine. But of course it will only work if someone makes the effort even
if it is not one hundred per cent.

        With regards from the guru who knows nothing, tells you nothing,
is bad for business, and says that there is not anything that you need to
know. This statement is based on a Zen koan which I am still trying to
decipher.

Morris Krock

Essence of Health is the Essence of Life

P.O.Box 1129
Wandsbeck
3631
South Africa