RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 00:57:19 -0500
Rex:
>Liza May, in Jeff-style toxic fruitarian flame mode, wrote:

When she threatens to break your bones, maybe. ;-)

Liza:
>> and ask some real questions, or, maybe you already know all the answers?

Rex:
>I thought I was asking "real" questions.

Naturally, but they were not addressing the real issues.  I was criticizing
the alternative diet gurus on their own merits not carrying on hidden
agendas with the AMA or NFL.  Maybe, I was not clear enough, for when I
spoke of "different paths", I meant that some of us would have been better
off had health advocates like Arnold Ehret chosen other careers for
themselves.

>I really don't understand the battle lines here and would like to.

I thought I had been very clear. What exactly is it you do not understand?

>Actually, I'd like to see a truce and a refocus on *Raw Food Diet SUPPORT
List*.

Sharing our hard-earned experiences with different health systems and diet
advocates is a vital part of the support this list provides and I would not
want it any differently.

> That's why I came, not to hear people heap abuse on past or current
leaders in the >field.

When you speak of abuse it is obviously because you feel that some of these
leaders have been unfairly and unjustly targeted.  Could you be more specific?

>And Liza, if you don't like the way I write, you'll have to give me a list
>of unapproved words.  Or dost Thou wish I would shut up and move along?

Of course not.  On the contrary, I think she, like myself, wants you to
share more of your experiences and elaborate on how come you seem to be
defending our *fallen heroes* so staunchly.

Best, Peter