RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 1997 14:26:38 -0600
Zephyr:

>Well, KIrt has asked/demanded that I come out with some sort of conscious
>and detailed story about trichinosis, instincto, my own health, etc. I
>agree that I have a responsibility to share this.  I've found a lot of
>resistance to putting this out.  Partially, I must admit that I feel
>scared of Kirt and his judgments and conclusions, and I have a feeling of
>unhealthy competition with him.<

Relax and worry not. I'm not competing, and even if I was, you have already
won. ;)

>I, myself have been quite guilty of such hype in the past.

You are only "guilty" of publishing at a particular point in time. Believe
me, what we would've published a few years ago pales compared to what's now
dated in your book. Again, relax...

Your long elaboration was very rewarding to read. Thanks for putting effort
into it. I suspect that it is _publishing_ books about raw foods (not
eating them) that is the main contributing factor to health problems.
(Somehow Guy Claude put the curse onto his spouse and spins on.)

Anyway, we're glad to hear you're on the mend still. Enjoy your recovery...

Cheers,
Kirt