RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 1997 11:59:10 -0500
Stefan:
>Well, it seems, that NFL are on this list via Vicki Dorn although they
>were thrown off last year.

Vicki Dorn is a either complete fictional character or if she does exist
she is a law student in San Diego who has never heard of raw foods and
whose name NFL are just using as a posting alias to gain access to this
list. ;-) Either way it is just more deceit from NFL who must be getting
pretty desperate at this point if they feel the need to stoop to such
measures to gain access to a list where their behavior and "ideas" have not
exactly been well-received yet knowing very well that all they have to do
to get back on is contact me in private and inform me that they will
respect the posting guide lines for the list. Why walk through the gate
when you can sneak over the fence in
drag? ;-)

>I'm tired to read the empty phrases of some boys in extended puberty.

It quickly wears thin I agree.

>Also it's not the purpose of this list to give voice to people who were
>excluded before for good reasons.

As long as their posts contain a minimum of civility and content I do not
really care if they choose to be on the list in "disguise". Their last post
crossed the line of what is acceptable in this respect I agree but was also
very educational in that it clearly profiled their limited range and showed
how they alternate between contentless ridicule/posturing and
deceit/plagiarism.

>So, Peter, please stop this. And unsubscribe Vicki if she doesn't re-
>frain from making herself the mouthpiece of NFL.

Do not worry.  A repetition of past NFL escapades will not be tolerated on
the list.

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Best, Peter