RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Hovila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 03:57:07 -0700
FREE:  The following three juicers are now available from me:

Champion
Acme 6001
Wheateena Marvel Red Label (wheatgrass)

Free?  What's the catch?  Well, I am willing to accept "barter
dollars" in
lieu of cash:  150 for the Champion, 155 for the Acme, and 250 for the
Wheateena (prices include shipping).  How do you get the "barter
dollars"?
You sign up with a barter service that GIVES you 250 barter dollars
just for
signing up!  If you buy the Champion, for instance, you will get 250
barter
dollars, pay me 150, and have 100 left over to spend on other great
products
and services listed at the barter service.  You can also earn more
barter
dollars by listing your own products and services.

Write me for details on the juicers and the barter service at
[log in to unmask]  PLEASE NOTE:  The barter service is only
offering
the free 250 barter dollar signup special until 5/31.

Mark