RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 10:21:31 -0800
>Hi Kirt and Melissa and Jaloa,
>Congratulations!
>Please forget about that polio vaccine.  Formaldehyde is one of the
>ingredients and the only cases of polio found lately were caused by the
>vaccine. Vaccines are found to destroy immune systems. A cash cow for the
>medical industry is how vaccinations figure in the scheme of things and
>population control!
>No one knows how many brain damaged children and deaths have resulted from
>vaccinations!  But the figure is HIGH!

>All the best,
>Susan

>Dear Susan,

Take a look at the recent MOTHERING MAGAZINE for what the vaccines have done
to children (asthma, diabetes, allergies, autism) the list goes on and on.
It is so chilling...

I'm afraid MOTHERING won't be around long....they are too honest......

I found this issue at the Whole Foods health food store. It sells out
quickly, though. I can find the 800 number somewhere if people are
interested...>