RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
[log in to unmask] (Rene Beresford)
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 1996 15:11:29 +1000
Douglas Schwartz asked:
<I just want to clear up any worries rawsters might have about skin cancer>
Thank you Doug for your comment, I am only doing my best.
Cancer is caused by a two in one thing.
 Poisons/toxins in the body, creating a condition, when no timely action is
taken, of "no return" at one stage or another, which, more often than not
goes together with a negative mind of living.   Hatred, resentment,
vengeance are all attitudes that can produce cancerous conditions.
The Sun, our glorious life-giver, how ever on Earth could this creation
bring us a deadly condition?
Never ever will the Sun GIVE/BRING us "skin-cancer".   A person can only
become subject to skin-cancer when the conditions of cancer are already
inherent within that person.   In such a case the Sun can at most be an
'activator', 'heating' up the system which may then encourage further growth
of cancerous conditions.
Hence, when you have a reasonable clean bloodstream, thanks to your raw
food/fruit diet and the detoxifications which have taken place, you will not
become subject to any cancer, because you are actually cancer-free!!

Now, I don't know much about the chemical substances in Suntanlotions, but I
have read that such lotions do contain chemicals.  How good are ANY
chemicals on your skin??  How would such chemicals react on the rays of the
Sun?? I am sure that must be damaging, not forgetting that the skin is an
organ with pores that are often open, (microscopical, of course).

Walking and lying on the beaches, or in the Sun anywhere.
When you lie down, the metabolism slows down, the heart slows down, the
breathing slows down.  When in the Sun, it is like putting a concentration
of rays on the body, the same as you can do with a magnifying glass, the Sun
has every chance to "burn" your skin, the bloodstream, which goes also
through the skin don't forget, can heat up and may not necessarily 'tan'
you.  Any substance, especially chemical ones, can burn into the skin and
even if you have the appearance of being "sun-tanned", actually, you have
'baked' chemicals int the skin, which become toxic substances and then, yes,
you guessed it, may become cancerous in the layers of the skin.

Walking:, (I LOVE this, as I always walk in the Sun myself).  With walking -
brisk walking this means - your chest is out, your metabolism is active,
your heart goes a bit faster, your blood streams faster, you deep breath (i
hope) and you put your lungs full of lovely fresh air, pumping out all the
carbon-monixide toxins, filling your whole being with fresh oxygen, can you
feel it already??
The Sun hasn't got much chance to "burn" you, you are on the move all the
time, your skin moves and is activated, your skin organ is massaged.  Your
bones and joints are LOVING it.

Now, when you start off, be prudent.  Start off in the earlier hours of the
morning or late afternoon.  Let your body get used  to it first, then
GRADUALLY get into it, until you can walk in the midday, tropical Sun
without any fear whatsoever to get ever 'sunburned'.  Don't put anything on
the body, leave it alone. (I do wear a cap to protect my head where there is
a lack of hair, for some people, even with hair, a cap may be advisable).
In this way, I have never heard of anyone getting skin-cancer, you get a
lovely tan, very, very natural, not baked into the skin.  I love to do thia
for a 2 hour brisk walk, whenever I have time and then meditate when
walking, then often I go for a 500 plus meter swim.  Try out this kind of
regeneration of your whole being for yourself, it feels really great!
"Skin-cancer"? what is that?   Rene.

PS. About your cancer article, Doug, have you read that very interesting
story from Dr.K.Nolfie, a Danish lady-doctor, just during the last years of
WW II and shortly thereafter. I got that booklet and published some of it in
one of my Newsletters.  She "cured" herself of cancer and was consequently
'kicked' out by her own medical collegues, in spite of every evidence, the
medical fraternity in Denmark then, refused to accept her evidences.  I will
refrain from comment!!!It becomes more and more evident and so very obvious
that there is only ONE answer to humanity's ills and that relates to the
eating of ALL foods, NATURAL AND RAW1
"The proof of the pudding lies in the eating thereof"  See ye later! R.