RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandy Labedz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 1996 12:17:52 -0400
To Meredith and Kirt,

Welcome to the M2M!  I've just started reading this issue and look forward to
your contributions.  You'll have fun with the M2M, like you do with our RAW
VEG group.

Meredith,

Perhaps you have a citrus and/or nightshade allergy.  Don't know about
nightshades but do know that citrus fruits are a very common allergen, I know
I react to them.

Ward,

What would you consider a reasonable amount of fruit?  Of course, I know it
varies by individual constitution, size and so on, just interested in your
guesstimate.  Dr. McDougall says no more than three pieces per day, what do
think of this number?
I'm down from about 12 pieces (!) per day to around 7.  I wonder if you or
the others think this is excessive.  I usually feel very well, only tired
when I don't rest and sleep enough.

Smiles to all,

Sandy