RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chet Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 08:00:59 -0700
Kirt wrote:
========

> Oh, but but but, would ya have wrote up that enema issue of Health &
> Beyond if Normy hadn't inspired you?!? ;) Maybe gurus do have their place
> in the scheme of things!

One of my favorite issues... and, you're right, I wouldn't have done my
home colonic experiments had it not been for N. Walker. And I also have
to admit I did feel great after that experiment... hmmm, where's my
colonic board? Oh yeah, I sold it to a kid down the street to use for a sled.

Joking aside, I do think there's an important place for colon cleansing and
colonics for some people... and ditto for enemas.

Chet Day

Free email health tip teaches natural living.
Send a letter to [log in to unmask]