RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 1997 17:07:01 -0700
in order for there to be another SF-LiFE Expo, in 1998, we need to
recruit a Chair Committee. Most (but not all) members of the 1997 Expo
Committee are not interested in serving on another Chair Committee
so soon (1998). We have not found a complete Chair Committee yet,
but will keep looking.

If we don't find a Committee, there won't be an Expo next year - 1998,
and the earliest likely date for another Expo will be 1999.

We have received offers of help from outside the area. However, if the
Expo is to be in San Francisco, we need local members to serve on a
Chair Committee. (SF-LiFE is willing to assist other non-profit orgs
who wish to put on a similar event in other areas.)

I will post an update if/when new information is available.

Regards,
Tom Billings