RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
AARONLIFE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 May 1998 09:34:29 EDT
<< Someone who sits in the corner without speaking would be labeled as
 antisocial, but I choose to think that person desires these same
 relationships that I have previously mentioned.  That person is in a state
 of isolation because they no longer want to play the game of communal tag
 and is labeled as alienated.   >>

Ryan,

A most beautiful and brilliant post.  I think everyone wants this that you
speak of, and sometimes, I FEEL it happening, on a silent level, even in the
midsts of chit-chat.  As if to say, "Oh, how's the weather?" actually
translates to, "I love you my fellow human being, it is so nice to be in
your presence, I have nothing to say to you, but it is so nice to have this
opportunity to speak, even if it's about meaningless things, because after
all, what is meaningful in this life, and what could we say that is really
more meaningful than I love you, and isn't LIFE GRAND, so let's enjoy it, so
since that is silently understood, let's enjoy each other, and relax, and
forget seriousness, and speak to one another, and laugh, and talk about
nothing."

I think this is different from what you are speaking of, but I wanted to say
it.

I agree, people want to be accepted so they aren't rejected, so they aren't
alone, but they are already ALONE, and once they're happy ALONE, then they
won't be afraid to be themselves, which will encourage others to be
themselves, in their presence, because they will REJECT NO ONE, regardless
of who they are, and ACCEPT ALL.  I would gladly speak to the most conceited
fake person, and accept them, because beneath the ACT, is a Self who yearns to
come out and SPEAK.

Thanks for sharing that!

aaron