RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Karl-W. Geitz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 1997 13:34:47 +0100
Ellie,

> Good grief, Stefan, am I the only one left all raw!!

:-) No, we (Marianne and I) are eating all-raw for many
years now, and we make no fuss about it. We both have
no stove and no other cooking device.

For me, it just makes no sense to cook a food before
I eat it. And I currently see no reason to take any
supplements. The problem with supplements is, that the
substances in them are not integrated in their natural
environment, so I suppose that they will not have the
desired effect and they probably will cause damages
somewhere in the body. This is also proven by history.
There is no good, old medicine. Only the new treatments
are hyped as cures. For the old ones the "side effects"
became known over time, so the usual marketing slogan is:
"This old one had problems, but look! Here is our NEW
medicine. This one will now cure all your ailings."

I observed that people who switch from cooked food to
raw nutrition are starved from many substances. They
eat like bears preparing for hibernation until their
depots are filled to normal, natural levels. This proves
to me, that they didn't get essential substances from
the cooked stuff.

Regarding the diversity of food that is available to
us, I don't expect to get any deficiencies. And wild
herbs seem to be a good supplier of totally high-level
substances, like enzymes, proteins and vitamins.
Marianne just was called by a woman who cured a very
dangerous cancer within months by eating Instincto with
lots of wild herbs.

-Karl