RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Roberta J Leong, LAc" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 07:26:14 -0800
If anyone knows what raw foods are good tasting that containe magnesium,
please let me know.  Upon looking at nutritional tables it looks like
400 mg is the recommended RDA of magnesium.  But it sure doesn't look
like there's much raw food (that appeals to me) that is magnesium rich
except halibut.  It seems cooked dry beans are the most magnesium rich
item.  Also, I cannot find magnesium content of sea vegetables, which
may be high in magneisum, but they aren't in the books I have.  Any
suggestions, comments appreciated.

thx,