RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Roberta J Leong, LAc" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 17:40:16 -0700
Hi all

I looked up soy oil in my TCM reference.  It is listed as slightly
toxic.  That means you should not use it as the base for a salad
dressing.  Small amounts ingested with soybean products is fine, but to
extract it and consume it is not a good idea.

regards