RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert W. Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 1996 23:26:14 EST
I apologize to Ward for forwarding his e-mail to you guys.  It was such a
great Shelton quote, and his having taken all the time to write it showed
such a caring spirit towards me (trying to shape me up in private rather
than dragging me over the coals in public), that it never occurred to me
that he would object to having it published.
Sorry, Wardski, my friend, I'll do better in the future.  I promise.

Bob Avery ([log in to unmask])