RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 1997 12:31:23 +0000
Zephyr,

thank your for further information about your teeth. One single amalgam
filling should not be something to cause trouble, although it has given
you a certain load of heavy metals over the years. I'm not feeling
satisfied here because applying gold after amalgam will fix the rests
of the amalgam in the body (mainly brain, jaw) but maybe it's not so much
in your case.

Zephyr:
>Morrill, an instincto in the SF area for 11 years, and an avid reader
>says that you can freeze a mammalian egg and sperm, thaw them out and
>they can still make a baby!  That's pretty significant, yeah?

You can also freeze human sperms and use them to fertilize an egg but
results are worse than with fresh sperms. Some damage to the genes occurs.
I got this information from the newspaper, dunno when.

Zephyr:
>Wait a minute!  The Orkos dates come from Jamie Jones, et. al. in Borrego
>Springs, CA.  You can directly order a 15lb box from them for very
>reasonable prices.  I've visited them twice.  He's primarily a raw
>foodist, and his farming is of very high integrity.

Thank you for this information. Where would I have found dates from this
vendor in a store in CA? When I was in CA all sorts of dates available at
WholeFoods were denatured.
Would you mind giving me the phone number (no 1-800 please, not diable from
foreign countries) and the address of Jamie Jones?

Also thank you for further information about sources of fish/meat. When
I was in CA on business I had no time to contact local farmers. And I
didn't stumble by chance into a shop that offered good quality. Maybe
those shops are too rare.

Zephyr:
>foraging and buying instincto quality food is, to me, as much as the
>difference between instincto quality food and organic non-instincto
>quality food.

Oh yes! :-( I know it. Whenever I pick a fresh strawberry from nature's
garden it is dimensions better than the best strawberries I got from Orkos.
Oh dear! There's much more life energy in the fresh ones.
A big factor in instinctive nutrition that will in my oppinion cause you
to eat more of the lower quality (=3D lower life energy) food to balance for
their lower contents.
I've got an Asian shop here that imports tropical fruits from Vietnam.
They are picked on Tuesday, shipped on Wednesday (shipped is funny here -
of course it's a plane) and arrive on Thursday evening. And on this evening
I go to the store, buy them and two hours later you could see me eating
them. I mostly revert the order of eating (fruits at noon, vegetable in
the evening) on Thursday to have the possibility to eat those fresh
fruits, full of life energy (Prana). Great!

Best instinctive wishes to you and Deborah,

Stefan