RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 1995 20:25:27 -0400
I have a pretty extensive reading list I will upload sometime soon into
this mailing list.  Most raw foods can be considered mucusless.
Exploring the Hippocrates approach and the Natural Hygiene approach
are very similar to Ehret's philosophies...  However, I personally
consider the Hippocrates Health Institute's philosophy much more
well-rounded.  Robert Gray's _Colon Health Handbook_ is a pure delight
for someone wanting to learn more about the mucusless diet in
particular.  I have found few books more inspiring on this particular
subject (of mucusless diet).