RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 06:29:25 -1000
jean-claude:
>You seems to reason about instinctive eating as if it was a finish product
>that can be litterally passed on ,
> again,  Instinctive eating is an ongoing question :what should i eat now?
>and that is it .

You are so slippery. If I call you on your rigid instincto thinking
(which
you display on other lists as well--almost selling the finsihed
product
which doesn't exist) you are rebuffed that anyone could call you black
and
white--since you know so very well that you are Mr.GoWithTheFlow. But
maybe
you aren't, or maybe you have important blind spots. Just maybe.

Could it be that there is _something_ to what I say to you that
doesn't
have to do with _my_ limitations? I mean is that even remotely
plausable as
a minor percentage possibility? ;)

Cheers,
Kirt