RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 17:47:30 -0700
Unrefined coconut oil can be ordered from
http://coconut-info.com/purchase.htm in the Philippines

Some text from their website:  "Mt. Banahaw Tropical Herbs in the
Philippines offers unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil. This coconut oil is made
on Mt. Banahaw from organic coconuts in the traditional Philippine method
of fermentation. Coconuts are used fresh from small family farms on Mt.
Banahaw in Quezon Province, the coconut capital of the Philippines."

I ordered two liters which took about three weeks to get here from the
Philippines.  The oil is tasty with a fragrant coconut smell and is
wonderful to use. It is much better than the Omega Nutrition coconut oil
which I find  tasteless by comparison.  This company now has a distributor
in the U.S. which will begin distribution soon.

Thomas