RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 15:02:31 +0000
Hi Tom,

you wrote:
>It is easy to overdose when using raw herbs.

That's confusing me. Doesn't the instinct handle them and stops you
strongly if you are overdoing it? My experience with raw herbs shows,
that the stops are unbreakable.

I would like to add, that it is a bit dangerous to eat unknown herbs.
Since they can contain very strong substances, the result can be very
unpleasant. Experienced instinctive eaters should eat them, if and only
if they are smelling attractive and are tasting nice.

Best raw regards,

Stefan

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]