RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
LIFE F0RCE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 May 1998 19:58:34 EDT
Dr????? Jai:
<< The non-profit Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine, Washington
DC, has concluded that the animal-based diet is not only unnecessary but
also harmful for human beings. >>

My sister Melany's ex-boyfriend Neal IS the "Physician's Committee etc etc
etc." Neal is a great guy, and an ethical vegetarian. (So is Melany). Say hi
to Neal from me.

No need to use words like "concluded" and "not only unnecessary" blah blah
blah blah yabbady yabbady yah to try to sound like some sort of study was
done in order to reach that opinion of yours in the sentence above. That is only
your opinion, and possibly Neal's too, and has absolutely no "conclusive"
scientific backing whatsoever.

And by the way, if I were you, I probably wouldn't go telling Eskimos they
should be eating only vegetables and fruit. You would look even more than a
little ignorant, to put it mildly.

~~ Liza
[log in to unmask] (Liza May)