RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 1997 17:39:35 -0500 (CDT)
Maynard said:
>some of these statements are quotes that are 20-30 years old,

I do not see the significance of this. Newton's Law of Gravity is much
older and still holds water last time I checked. :-)

>and other quotes have been either disputed or disproved.

If you have information on this please share it with the rest of us.

>Price-Pottenger has been quoted extensively
>by the raw foods movement.

Not by the traditional natural hygiene & vegan schools of thought.

>Hope you guys have been carefully watching
>what's going into your mental diets.

Please note that this kind of tone is not appreciated on raw-food. You
posted the zone article well knowing that it would get some oppositon -
if from nobody else then from me - so why dish it out if you cannot
handle being opposed?

Best, Peter
Moderator

PS. Please when posting use a little cut and paste to avoid reposting
the whole message you are responding to.