RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandy Labedz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 1996 23:46:08 -0500
Hi NFL authors - Stephen, David and R.C.!

After your last comments I'm more eager than ever to read your book and I
promise you I will read every page.  I don't skim books in general and on raw
foods in particular.  By the way John Robbins' new book is not a cookbook
(I'm vice chair of EarthSave Orange County, EarthSave was founded by John
Robbins as I'm sure you know) but an well crafted and documented expose
(accent over the e!) of the medical industry, worth a read in my opinion.

Smiles,

Sandy