RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Hovila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 00:10:47 -0700
Liza,

>My problem is that every colon hydrotherapist that I have ever
>talked to (and I know an awful lot of these personally, across the
>U.S.) tells me that he or she (they're almost all female it seems)
>has never PERSONALLY seen anyone eliminate this kind of thing
>(although they all seem to have all those same pictures and books
>and charts, too). Adding to my confusion is that what I learned in
>college anatomy & physiology is that the colon sheds and eliminates
>it's lining every day, which would preclude it from accumulating the
>kind of black stuff that adherents of this theory speak about.

Maybe you need to spend less time listening to colon therapists and
reading college anatomy and physiology textbooks and more time
cleansing your ownbody.  When I did the Arise & Shine cleanse, an
unbelievable amount of gunk came out, and it was black and looked
almost exactly like the pictures in Bernard Jensen's book (catchy
title - something like Tissue Cleansing Through Bowel Management).
I also felt much more energetic for quite some time (months)
afterward, which was the main reason I did the cleanse.

I'm not surprised that colon therapists haven't seen it, because I
didn't see it when I had colonic irrigations, either.  The water just
goes in, dislodges a little loose stuff, and then comes back out.  I
thought I must have had a totally clean colon, because mostly all I
saw
was clean water. But when I did the A&S cleanse, using herbs,
psyllium,
and bentonite in the prescribed manner, along with daily enemas, huge
quantities of tarry black stuff came out.

>I happen to be a clean freak (kind of like Howard Hughes. or the
>Church Lady), so I'd just love it if I could do a cleanse thing on
>myself and get all those nasty dirty things out. And I'd be the
>first to start espousing this widely as a new cult. But so far I
>can't seem to be able to find any trustworthy evidence to support
>this theory. Sell me on it, please! :D What has convinced you?

I don't think you'll find much trusty evidence if you are dismissing
anybody who doesn't have an M.D. or a Ph.D after their name.  These
are
the folks who probably need a cleanse worse than anybody, beginning
with
their brains! Instead, listen to totally unqualified people like me,
who
have no degrees, but have actually done it.  What are you afraid of?
Just
do it!  All you have to lose is about 10 pounds of shit that's been in
your body for God knows how long.

Here is a story from Richard Anderson's book which might also help
sell
you: "What Goes In Doesn't Always Come Out.  A lady in Idaho reported
that
ever since she could remember she had a hard lump in her abdomen.
About
half way through the Cleanse she had a very strange sensation just
below
her stomach. She drove home as fast as she could and soon passed a
hard
piece of material about 6 or 7 inches long and about two inches thick.
She
cleaned it off and when her husband looked it, he hit it on the toilet
and
it sounded almost like metal. Then he hit it hard and broke it. Inside
were
multi-colours. When she saw that she instantly knew that it was from
all
the colour crayons that she had eaten when she was about five years
old.
From  then on the hard lump was gone. She was so impressed with the
Cleanse that  she had perhaps 50 or more people that she knew take the
Cleanse."

Mark