RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Hovila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 23:47:11 -0700
Peter,

>I suspect that the tarry black stuff is nothing but the herbs, psyllium
>and betonite compressed and formed to the shape of the colon.  The fact
>that Richie Anderson has not been willing to spend the few hundred
>dollars it would cost to have the substance analyzed by a lab only
>confirms my suspicion.

I have wondered about this too, but in my case, it sure seems like a
LOT
more came out than went in.  Also, when I did Richard Schulze's bowel
cleanse, which uses only herbs and no psyllium or bentonite, or
enemas,
a lot of stuff came out as well, far more than my usual bowel
movements.
And what about the people who pass tumors, parasites (even crayons, in
the passage I cited) etc. on these cleanses?  Are they making this
stuff
up?  I really find it hard to believe that the tarry black stuff is
NOTHING but the herbs, bentonite and psyllium.  Do you have any
evidence
for this?

I hadn't heard about Anderson not being willing to have it analyzed.
Can
you tell me where you got this information?  I'd like to check it out.

Thanks,

Mark