RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 06:59:23 -0700
>Interestingly, cooked food, grains and dairy are not considered as
>detrimental. This is in sharp contrast with the raw, vegan and
>paleodiet dogmas.

I'm reading Weston Price, too. So, which is right?? The paleodiet, the
Weston Price, the raw, or vegan, or which? I am reasonably satisfied
from my
reading that paleo man definitely thrived on meat......  but what
about raw
dairy? People on the paleo list are totally against dairy, yet Price
says it
is ok in unrefined form.