RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jon Stubbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 1998 22:19:57 -0600
Let's take victoras as an example. He wrote/compiled a VERY influential
book (Survival into the 21st Century). Arguably a 'fringe' book.

He had many struggles with bolemia, coffee addiction, etc. He was very
candid about it later, describing how he felt the pressure of living up to
perceived ideals for the people he "lectured to".

Some of these "gurus" (NFL guys included) have a powerful intention. Then
they get busted making human or subhuman mistakes. Yea, Arnold Ehret said
some really fucking stupid shit (it is the lungs and not the heart that
pumps the blood). But I've come to expect that it takes a break with
normalcy to find things out. And if we didn't have adventurous spirits
willing to: drink their own pee, go without food, hyper-ventilate, swim in
icey water, jump from high places, climb mountains, sprout things, ferment
things, etc, without those willing and weird enough, I should say I lives
and history would be more boring.

In fact, i rather expect that i shall have to listen to many a madman if i
am to hear the truth from somewhere besides within.

jon