RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Secola/Nieft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 19:07:30 -1000
Bernarr,

> Kirt wrote to Dr. Bernarr "Injaculate. And leave us alone."

I would restate that: Frick off!

> Don't publicly on this message board spread misinformation about sex and then
> I will "leave us alone".

Huh?

Perhaps you could elaborate on your premise so that we can all understand
about " misinformation" and such?

Please, tell us all about your "Sexual Truth" and your daily injaculations,
and your life-long loved ones.

How my post injected such injection into your "psyche" is beyond me, but,
please, feel free to make even more an idiot of yourself as you are wont to
do.....

Francios, do you see how Burger might look next to a like-minded like
Bernarr? ;)

Cheers,
Kirt