RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 08:41:02 -0700
Thanks, Ward, for an excellent post that clearly illustrates the
intellectual and ethical bankruptcy of David Wolfe/NFL. Given the
apparent level of plagiarism in Wolfe's latest post, one wonders
whether his earlier post, "On Form and Actuality", contains extensive
plagiarisms as well (and if so, from which source(s))?

It appears that Wolfe/NFL may fear that, if people learn the truth about
the real evolutionary diet of humans (omnivore), and ape diets (most
are omnivores), then they won't be interested in the extremist dogma
that NFL promotes. However, the ends do not justify the means - those who
promote idealistic diets using false information, are not helping to make
the world a better place, in my view.

Again, thanks Ward, for a fantastic post! I will save your post in my files,
and I encourage others to do so.

P.S. to other readers - Ward's posts are long, but it is worth your time to
read them carefully.

Regards,
Tom Billings