RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 1997 13:44:45 -0500 (CDT)
Reading through the program guide for the Pasadena Whole Life Expo in
CA I see that Aajonus Vonderplanitz is putting on a quite an appearance
at the show. Not only is he giving his workshop on Sunday at noon but
will also be giving two 45 minute lectures - one on Saturday at 11.am
and one on Sunday at 11:00 am. Both are free with admission to the
expo. Aajonus, who has taken out a whole page ad in the program guide,
will also have a booth at the expo so this weekend Los Angeles will get
it greatest dose of RAF propaganda to date.

For those of you that cannot attend the expo but want to hear Aajonus,
his talks will be taped on casette and can be ordered by phone after at
the expo. I will post the number for ordering on Monday.

Best, Peter