RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 1998 16:51:38 EST
Karl,

<< Did you really eat it or just imagine to do so? >>

(I had written earlier:   << sat down in their cafe, and ate our steak raw. >>

Well Karl - I THINK we ate it!! At least I HOPE it was what we ate!! I KNOW we
ate something, anyway!!  Actually, I hadn't really thought about the
possibility of only imagining  I was eating it - it felt so much like ...
just,  well, .....   eating.

Maybe I'm not understanding what you mean??

<< meat digest best, when it is combined with nothing else. >>

I thought that it was fine to combine meat with greens, or celery, or sprouts,
for instance.  Have you found this to cause you upsets??

<<  Even the meat delivered by most "organic" producers is not very good >>

Do you know anything about "Coleman" out of Colorado U.S.A. ??  This is the
meat we get in our Whole Foods Supermarket here.  The butcher tells me the
animals are 100% free-ranging, and are not fed any additional grain.  Have you
heard anything??

Thank you very much Karl for your response!  It helps a lot to talk to you!

~~~~~~~~
Love, Liza May ([log in to unmask])