RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 14:02:35 +0200
> Gary Orlando@SDP
> 10/26/99 09:31 AM
>
> Good points, but I think that that suckling on another species is
> on the far end of the spectrum,

I rarely eat dairy (once a month at most) because I don't like it
much, but after reading Price's book and about people's experiences
here with raw dairy, I came to the conclusion that dairy is not as bad
as I used to think it was (provided it is raw organic).

> and I believe that I am maintaining
> health on what I currently eat.  15 years as a 95% vegan is a fairly
> long term test, unless that 5% makes the difference.

I don't know what your 5% consist of, but that certainly can make a
difference. And remember that humans are able to maintain health on a
variety of diets: the diets in primitive cultures are extremely
diverse, but share a few common principles.

> Do you have any online references for W. Price ?

I don't, but his book is available through Amazon.com

--Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>