RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 1998 20:47:30 -0500
Hey Kirt,

> I chime in as: just fine with "overplaying" the
> fundamentals of air, water, food, sleep, loved ones, physical labor, >and
> sex.

Hey, well now I believe strongly in total preoccupation and rigid
obsession with that last one.

> It is, I admit, occasionally interesting to supplement with these with
> intellectual masturbation

I don't understand what you mean exactly. You're not including playing
music, and fun stuff like telling stories or laughing at jokes or water
skiing or dancing in that last thing, are you? I'm thinking you mean
intellectual stuff, is that right? And you're saying that food is more
interesting than intellectual debates or discussions?

If so, that's probably more of a comment on the boringness of
intellectual stuff than a comment on food, but I'm not sure if that's
what you're saying.

btw - there's a sign in a diner down the street here that says "Eat here
and you'll never live to regret it!" Hmmm.

Love, Liza

[log in to unmask] (Liza May)