RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Burton, Kate" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 09:03:08 -0500
        <Does anyone know anything about canker sores, in terms of cause or
treatment, or anything helpful?>

Hi Anju,

Cancer sores are a form of herpes simplex virus. A woman at my office used
Olive Leaf Extract and her sores have never returned.

I would recommend that you get on the web and locate Olive Leaf Extract from
East Park Research. I buy mine from Scott at 1-800-730-4139. The Upjohn
Pharmaceutical Company researched Olive Leaf Extract (OLE) in 1969 and
discovered that it passively rids the body of virtually every known
bacteria, virus (including AIDS), parasite, fungus and yeast (candida too)
invader. Then because they couldn't synthesize it (it was toxic in human
blood), they shelved the research!

Dr. Morton Walker has written a paperback book titled Olive Leaf Extract
that is available in most large bookstores for $5.95 and contains a very
detailed account of the history of OLE from ancient times. There is a
four-page list in the book on the diseases researched by Upjohn from A
(AIDS) to Z.

Hope that this helps.

Peace,

Kate